Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to write a DOS (BIOS) base program for USB interfacing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

May i know, is it posible write a DOS(BIOS) base program for USB interfacing? Example using TuborC/C++/C# language.

Is it possible to do that?

Thank you.

Re: USB Interface

Hi,

There is a book "USB Complete". In this book you can find a way to do that....
sorry, but it is forbidden put e-books here in the forum... but is not expensive.

good luck

hi
i m also looking for some program to connect my pc and mobile so that i can rea d meassages into later ,if you find something please help.

i am trying to interface PC and µC through USB port. Any requirements for this type of interfacing? Name of any sites or e-books helpful in this matter?
thanks

USB Interface

I published this article in the past july, it explains how to make your PC-PIC USB 2.0 interface.

**broken link removed**

You can download the article with 10 credits, you gain 10 credits just with register, and can download all the related firmware for free.

and if you have some quiestions about it, just email me.

regards,

narccizzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back