Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to use switch in analoglib

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhlbluesky

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
analoglib switch

i need a ideal switch,just as the figure shows,when VG=3.3,switch is on ,vin=vout,when VG=0,switch is off. i want to use switch in analoglib to replace the ideal switch,but how to connect A B C D,if A=in,B=out,then how to connect C and D?besides,in switch parameters,what's the mean of open voltage and closed voltage,if vdd=3.3,then what's the proper value of open voltage and closed voltage?

pls help me,thanks.

switch analoglib

You could have learned from the regular checkbacks necessary with your questions to provide some additional details from the start, e. g. the used simulation program. The question should be posted in the simulation forum, B.T.W.

You can simply connect C to VG and D to GND. Open and close voltage obvioulsy have to be values between 0 and 3.3V, e.g. 1 and 2 V, please pay attention to the control voltage polarity, not shown in your drawing.

There are some important differences between operation of an ideal switch and a FET, as shown in your drawing. As a possible variant, D could be connected to a virtual node at (Vin+Vout)/2. But don't want to go too far beyond the original horizon of your question.

switch in analoglib

thanks , any other advice?

analoglib

C and D are control nodes, and the one with instance name mark is positive.

You could set the open voltage to 1.6V, and the closed voltage to 1.7V. So when the control voltage is high (3.3V), the switch is turned on.

JUST TRY IT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back