Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] how to use stm32 standard libraries v3.5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

praba_J

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, how to use the stm32 standard libraries 3.5.0 with the old libraries provided by keil.. delete the old libraries or merge the two set of libraries.. i tried both the options but no use.. i need some help for doing this.. i am using stm32f107vc..in the old libraries some functions are missing for stm32f107..
so i need to update the libraries.. i go through with the documents but i can't get it clearly..thanks in advance..

hi, how to use the stm32 standard libraries 3.5.0 with the old libraries provided by keil.. delete the old libraries or merge the two set of libraries.. i tried both the options but no use.. i need some help for doing this.. i am using stm32f107vc..in the old libraries some functions are missing for stm32f107..
so i need to update the libraries.. i go through with the documents but i can't get it clearly..thanks in advance..

Hi,

1. Delete the old libraries
2. Add the new library v3.5.0
3. Refere to the release note to know the changed functions

PS: Keep me informed, I have used the ST library

Thanks & Regards,
MCU Lüfter

I wouldn't suggest a delete in case you need them in the future, just rename the folder or make a zip backup etc

thank you for information... i will try these steps..

created new library with the help of templates given in standard peripheral library 3.5 and the release note.. thank you for your support...

Status
Not open for further replies.