Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to use single button (switch) for controlling appliances using intrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

prashanttyagi85

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear all
i just want to know that how can i control the different appliances using a single switch with the help of interrupt. let if i press the switch one time then it should make on a light, second time then fan, third time than ac & so on upto minimum 12 appliances

dear all
i just want to know that how can i control the different appliances using a single switch with the help of interrupt. let if i press the switch one time then it should make on a light, second time then fan, third time than ac & so on upto minimum 12 appliances

It would help if u could be more specific, eg, r u using microcontrollers or fpgas in the application. It seemed to me that u need to write a piece of code to interface with the hardware. If that is the case a Finite State Machine approach may be useful.

yes i am using here atmega 16 microcontroller

Ok, than you can easily implement your design writing a Finite State Machine code. If u don't know it you probably must go into a bit of reading. You can find it in any intermediate level Digital Electronics book, also a quick search in the web will help. In my opinion it is worthy as it is a powerful tool.

Cheers,
C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back