Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] How to use interrupt in mikrobasic pro for pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

YIM bunchhat

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anyone can explain me how to use interrupt in mikrobasic pro for pic, please?

Mate the language you are coding in MicroC is C. So if you know the instructions of C you too can do this work.
Talking about interrupt means it a routine which gets executed while a instant operation takes place. For PIC if you have patience of reading just refer the interrupt section of the controller you are using. Referring to the data sheet of PIC16F87XA would be desirable.Read it & still if you are having doubts post it here & we'll help you.Give a try man....... :)
Regards,
Jerin.

Thank for your help. I have used VB language over 1 year for simple project. I'm new for writing program so It hard to understand or change to other language. I just need a code example in Mikrobasic Pro for PIC to learn by myself because of example in user manual book is not clear.

Thank you Big Big, :grin:
chhat

Hi,
Firstly you have to enable global interrupts by setting GIE and then set the required interrupt, eg. TMR0 interrupt using T0IE or TMR0IE depending on which PIC. Then this:
Code:
program whatever

sub procedure interrupt 'ISR
'..................   Your interrupt code here
'..................
'..................
end sub

main:
'Main code here
'................
'................

end. 'End of code

Hope this helped.
Tahmid.

Thank you Tahmid that you help me use interrupt in mikrobasic pro for pic. Now I can use it. However it has something error but I can effort do by myself. goodbye,:grin:

Thank you Tahmid that you help me use interrupt in mikrobasic pro for pic. Now I can use it. However it has something error but I can effort do by myself. goodbye,:grin:

Yeah, Thats the attitude you gotta have. Try to do by yourself & when stuck ask the doubts here.
Regards,
Jerin. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.