Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use HFSS simulation result in SpectreRF or HspiceRF

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhqian

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,
I have built and simulated an inductor model in HFSS,and gottn results such as S11 S21 S12 S22,now i have a question, how to use those results in my circuit simulaton which using spectreRF and HspiceRF

generate the S paramter file from HFSS and then import it as S paramter component to spectre or hspice

khouly

zhqian

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: How to use HFSS simulation result in SpectreRF or Hspice

khouly said:
generate the S paramter file from HFSS and then import it as S paramter component to spectre or hspice

khouly

thank you, khouly
so can i use it just as the inductor in PDK, would you mind tell me some more details in using it

Re: How to use HFSS simulation result in SpectreRF or Hspice

I remember sometimes need to change the model piority in enviroment setup

zhqian said:
khouly said:

khouly

thank you, khouly
so can i use it just as the inductor in PDK, would you mind tell me some more details in using it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back