Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use cdb2oa in cadence ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

int2

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cdb2oa

Hi, I'm pretty new to cadence. My IA company has cadence IC 6, but my project library is in cdb, I know that i should do something with the tool cdb2oa but still dont know how to use it.
Any one could show me the guideline ?

Thank you a lot

cdb2oa cadence

This question might get a better response in the ASIC Digital forum. As I understand it, the CDBA to OA process is not that easy. Cadence probably has application notes on it. Do you have access to sourcelink?

convert cdb to oa

If you use latest cadence IC release, you can find CDBA to OA translator in the conversion tool box which can be accessed in the CIW tools menu.

cdb2oa+cadence

thanks you guy a lot,
I have managed to convert the lib from cdb to oa. But I still got problem when simulate a simple inverter made from translated library. Everything is ok, but when ask Spectre to simulate, it notified some error like:

illegal library definition found in netlist...

or
unexpected keyword 'subckt'

I guess I need to convert the spectre model file *.scs to new version, but dont know how.

Anyone could give me a hint ?

thank you a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.