Status
Not open for further replies.

flaxwalter

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am designing a little system that counts de passsage of objects in a band, and I am trying to put that value in a website so that could be read anywhere. because I wish to watch it standing in another city. I made an embedded circuit and from wich I take the variable to a Visual Basic application and up to that stage everything is ok, I can read the variable. Ok, then I am confussed if VB has a way to send a single variable value to perhaps a php site. The question is if you have some idea to help me to take a way to the solution. Or if you may tell me about a Website where I could read something to illustrate me? Thanks for your help

Hi flaxwalter

As I'm expert in php and is not familiar with VB, if you can call a page and use $_GET or $_POST variable, so I can help you.

There are many web server hosting protocols available like JSON parsing or HTTP client or you may also use node red to send real-time couter data to web servers easily

Have look at this post I have mentioned below which might be helpful according to your requirements you need work on

https://ncd.io/node-red-ncd-io-products/

Thank you both for helping me. I finally could upload the counter using visual basic net. I did it uploading a text file and then reading the variables in a php page

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…