Not open for further replies.

bjerkely

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
uninstalling HSPICE

I have Avant! HSpice installed on my PC,I'm fine with it but when I installed to my laptop on WinXp it changed the PATH variable and i can't fix it ...
How can I uninstall it and get my old PATH???

Best Regards,

Re: uninstalling HSPICE

You could uninstall it from add/remove programs in control panel after this you could change all variable by usin admin pass. and from (clilck right on Mycomp.)MyComputer/propertis/advanced/Envirment variable ............

Well if I saw the name of Hspice in the ADD/REMOVE list I would uninstall;but there isn't any "uninstall" icon in the ADD/REMOVE,in program directory etc...

E-design wrote:
Download the Windows Install clean utility, maybe it can help
I tried that utility,but its no good...

You can also try a registry cleaner or scan (start, run, regedit) your registry for any traces of this install and delete them. IMPORTANT make a backup copy of your registry before making changes.

Another option is to download a demo version of registry mechanic. This will scan and show all errors. The demo will only fix a few errors but will display all the errors in the registry that you can go in manually and edit.
http://www.pctools.com/registry-mechanic/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…