How to transmit data, such as temperature, using RF TXD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eehero

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
picaxe 08m tx433

my quesition is some how basiclly because i donot have a good background about this problem

so how to transmit data such as tempreature or any other using RF TXD

picaxe rx433

All what you need is a temperature sensor, microcontroller with Analog-to-Digital converter and a serial por, and RF modem ..
Examples of components:
DS18B20 = temperature sensor
PICAXE-08M = microcontroller with A/D and serial port
(see picture below)
and
TX433/RX433 = 433MHz RF modules
"Wireless Radio Data Transfer with TX433 & RX433"
**broken link removed**

Regards,
IanP

Dtaa transmitting

thanks much ipan for fasting reply
and i am sorry for a syntax error of posting address dtaa=data!!!!!

Dtaa transmitting

ok
really my favorite Mc is atmel (8051 and avr)
but i wanna to ask about the output data of the RF transmitter is it analog or digital!! and how to deal with it using atmel microcontrollers (avr such as atmega32, at90s2313 or atmega8515)

Re: Dtaa transmitting

These RF modules take data in serial format (same as RS-232) then use ASK modulation - see picture below - transmit modulated signal through RF channel and finally the receiver demodulates signal and outputs data again in serial format ..

From RF modules point of view there is no difference whether you use a PIC, AT, 8051 or anything elese .. The most important thing is to set both sides to the same baud rate, the same number of bits in a word (byte) and the same start/stop bit configuration ..

So, in your case, if you need to connect two 8051 using RF modules you will connect at one side microcontroller'sTX pin to the transmitter and at the other side the receiver's output will be connected to RX pin of the other microcontroller ..

Regads,
IanP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…