Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to take temperature from corners of the room and get a mean value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeshma

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am trying to do a project on automatic fan control(depending on the temp inside the room)... but i am faced with the problem of how to get the temp from four corners of the room and take itz mean value.... which type of sensor shuld i use..

plz help

Actually there are many temperature sensors in the market. You may browse the internet (some famous IC companies) to check your sensor requirements. If you want to pass the value of the senor to the MCU, you may try some digital temperature sensor.

HTH

Re: plz help

hi
i support the idea of using amicrocontroller to solve the problem but you could just design an adder using an op amp to sum the output of the sensors and takingone foyrth of the output using a potentiomete
best regardsr

Re: plz help

thanx friends ...
is it possible to use optical sensors here?

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
plz help

what optical snesors.??
You need a transeducer that varies with temp variations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back