Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to take a practical compensation in a microstrip hybrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needbias

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to take a practical compensation in a microstrip hybrid such as lange due to odd mode and even mode non-equ phase velocity?

The easiest way (not an exact solution) to place capacitors between adjacent inputs (two pairs). In the simplest way they are not there for the even mode and they compensate a little in odd mode.
g579

I have saw a 6-finger mutiple line design ,it use a little cap shunt with the isolation term resistor to compensate.another problem:when I use ADS2002 to design such a coupler,the EM simulate results sames have much difference with schematic results ,so I think the 6-finger lange passive model ADS2002 use maybe not so exact.but how to do a calibration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back