Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] How to synchronization of Free EMG and Microphone sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Jungmin

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello. I am a student on medical devices for patients.

While researching the development and research of medical devices for patients, I had a question related to sensors and voice analysis, so I wrote this article.

We plan to use a microphone sensor and a Free EMG sensor for voice analysis and muscle pattern analysis.

Inquire about how to synchronize two sensors.

Also, I'm studying engineering for the first time, so I'm curious what the clear definition of synchronization between sensors is.

hello. I am a student on medical devices for patients.

While researching the development and research of medical devices for patients, I had a question related to sensors and voice analysis, so I wrote this article.

We plan to use a microphone sensor and a Free EMG sensor for voice analysis and muscle pattern analysis.

Inquire about how to synchronize two sensors.

Also, I'm studying engineering for the first time, so I'm curious what the clear definition of synchronization between sensors is.
My view is that the two sensors' ADCs to have same time base (clocked by same source). Any further processing until buffering must avoid latency between the two circuits. Thus the two inputs arrive related to same time window. After buffering you are free to process as convenient.

My view is that the two sensors' ADCs to have same time base (clocked by same source). Any further processing until buffering must avoid latency between the two circuits. Thus the two inputs arrive related to same time window. After buffering you are free to process as convenient.
Thanks for your reply. It will be used as a reference for setting the direction of research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back