Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to study the book CMOS Radio-freq. integrated circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davison7

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi!everybody!
Recently,I studied a famous book "CMOS Radio-frequency integrated circuit analysis and design (edited by T.H. Lee)". I am confused how to understand the content in this book because some short sentences but have deeply meaning that is not directly perceived through the senses. So could everybody has some suggestions or guidances in studying this book?

Re: How to study the book CMOS Radio-freq. integrated circui

Hi,davison, I read this book these days too but I just read very little and only on frequency characteristic of feedback systems. Taking what I have read as an example, he just talked about Nyquist test is more general and often overlooked. I think I should find details on website or some other books on these things as supplementary. Hope helpful.

Hi
Start with easy books like "RF microelectronics" of Razavi.

Re: How to study the book CMOS Radio-freq. integrated circui

Try putting evrything you learn into a program. Ie write some code to automatically design a Pi match for you.

Use the information learnt to tackle a small rf design

Status
Not open for further replies.