Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to start study microcotroller because I want to study it

Status
Not open for further replies.

viandro

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
-pin configuration 80cc51

I realy want to study microcontroller but I don't know " How to start study it and I don't have book to help me study microcontroller.

" Please Help Me I want to study it. "

swordfish + mpasm

I recommend to study the 8051 family, it is very easy to understand the basics, when you finish try to study 8 bits PICs or AVRs, and when you finish study ARM7.

Here is a very useful programmer for 89s51:
**broken link removed**

Re: How to start study microcotroller because I want to stud

You must make decision,
how family of micro you will use,
to start maybe the best choise for you is PIC family,
for example 16f84 or 16f877,
visit
www.microe.com
many info good to start
regards

I started with 8051 and using asm language. Then I try with PIC and c compiler, now, I know many kind of microcontroller.

First look at your local supplier what kind of µC is most available. Than make a decision based upon that.

Start with 8bit family and than move on to higher families. This is probably the est advice I can give to you ;)

visit the link:
**broken link removed**
bye.

I will also recommend PIC here is some helpful things **broken link removed**

If you select the PIC family, the link listed below is an excellent starting place. I have used two of their books, and was very happy. I would recommend starting off in assembly, to obtain a better understanding of the microcontrollers, and then move on to C if you like. Hope this helps.

https://www.sq-1.com/

Have a look at this everything you need PICDEV **broken link removed**

study 8051 family 1st then study pic,use c language and assembley language tp program it,just download the datasheet from google to refer.

Dear friend

You can start with:

"8051 Microcontroller and Embedded Systems (2nd Edition)"
Author : Muhammad Ali Mazidi, Janice Gillispie Mazidi, Rolin McKinlay

This book uses a step-by-step approach to teach the fundamentals of assembly language programming and interfacing of the 8051 microcontroller. It uses many examples to clarify concepts. Simple, concise examples are utilized to show what action each instruction performs, then a sample is provided to show its application.

This text provides a comprehensive understanding of the internal organization of the 8051 registers and resources in a way that sheds the student’s fear of assembly language. Whether students become designers of stand-alone systems or complex embedded systems, they will find this text a useful resource.

Best regards.:D

for fist time user

I suggest u to used MicroC and used PIC16877A or PIC18F452 to start learn

its easy

visit this site http://snorazizul2.googlepages.com

hi...

If you have a basic idea about microprocessor or micro controller like 8051, it is very easy to start with PIC series of micro controllers because microchip will provide very good documentation. he made easy to learn complex things also. if you visit his website you will get different learning aids. you can starts with basic type 8 bit MCU PIC16F877a.

www.microchip.com

all the best....:idea:

Regards
aar :D

saeidj said:
Dear friend

You can start with:

"8051 Microcontroller and Embedded Systems (2nd Edition)"
Author : Muhammad Ali Mazidi, Janice Gillispie Mazidi, Rolin McKinlay

Best regards.:D

Yes this 1 is a Nice Boook to start......

viandro said:
I realy want to study microcontroller but I don't know " How to start study it and I don't have book to help me study microcontroller.

Go to your local electronics store, then ask them what micros do they have on their stock.

Post them here.

Then we will give you the pros and cons of each micro you have posted.

It will be useless to advise you of this and that micro if it is not available in your place locally.

viandro said:

First of all decide on which family of MCUs u like to study. Then u can ask for the relevant help in that direction.

study 8051 basics right from the start and then use some simulation softwares for better understanding of pics

Status
Not open for further replies.