Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to solve the following matrix in antenna array synthesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnavenis

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello sir/madam
plz find the attachment here. I need to to solve the equation -24. the perturbation(ε) values are required in my work. I hope all the necessary data is available with this attachment. If you require any further information i will send to you.Looking forward to your reply.
thank you sir/madam.

Attachments

• array synthesis.doc
    771.5 KB · Views: 117

Hi,

Normally, you know the S and D matrix (D is derivative of S)... and N is the number of elements.
What are your unknowns that stop you ?

To solve your system, you could use Scilab (=Matlab free) ; it's just a suggestion.

BR

Thank you so much for your kind response sir.
In Equation--15 we have s(xm'). But we want s(xm) as per equation--22. can you give some suggestions regarding this. Can you plz differentiate between the terms εm and εn;; ζ (zeta) and xm, xn. Looking forward to your reply.

Actually we don't know how to find out 'S'.Is there any function available for finding derivatives in matlab?
Or do u suggest its better to use scilab for finding S and D?
Looking forward for ur reply sir.Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back