Not open for further replies.

_SquiD_

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
librt.so.1 cannot open shared object file dracula

I tried installing IC5033 on Scientific Linux 5.1 I have these problems.

I configured the Bind key by copying all the files from <install_dir>/tools/dfII/sample/local to <install_dir>/tools/dfII/local, and
renamed the cdsinit to .cdsinit.

So far so good.

I edited .bashrc in the /home/user/ folder and it looks like this:
Code:
export CDS_ROOT=/home/bogdan/IC5033/
export CDS_INST_DIR=$CDS_ROOT
export CDS_INSTALL_DIR=$CDS_ROOT/tools/dfII

export CDSDIR=$CDS_ROOT/tools
export CDS_Netlisting_Mode=Analog

export MOZILLA_HOME=/usr/bin/netscape
export XKEYSYMDB=$CDS_ROOT/share/cdssetup/tdmX11/XKeysymDB
export XNLSPATH=$CDS_ROOT/share/cdssetup/tdmX11/nls
export CDS_WAVESCAN_JRE_DIR=$CDS_ROOT/tools/jre1.41

export CDS_LIC_FILE=$CDS_ROOT/share/license/cadence_license_full.dat
export LM_LICENSE_FILE=$CDS_ROOT/share/license/cadence_license_full.dat
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:$CDS_ROOT/tools/lib:$CDS_INSTALL_DIR/lib

PATH=$PATH:$CDSDIR/bin:$CDSDIR/dfII/bin:$CDSDIR/SKILL06.00/context:$CDSDIR/SKILL06.10/context:$CDSDIR/dracula/bin
# PATH=$PATH:$MMSIM_ROOT/tools/bin:$MMSIM_ROOT/tools/spectre/bin:$CDS_ROOT/tools/bin:$CDS_ROOT/tools/dfII/bin:/usr/sbin
PATH=$CDS_ROOT/tools/bin:$CDS_INSTALL_DIR/bin:$CDS_ROOT/tools/spectre/bin
PATH=$PATH:$CDS_ROOT/tools/bin:$CDS_INSTALL_DIR/bin:$CDS_ROOT/tools/spectre/bin
PATH=$PATH:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb:/etc:/usr/openwin/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin
export PATH
#----------------------------------------------------------------------------

# .bashrc

# Source global definitions
if [ -f /etc/bashrc ]; then
	. /etc/bashrc
fi

# User specific aliases and functions

I copied the license.dat to /home/bogdan/IC5033/share/license/cadence_license_full.dat (as the .bashrc file says). Was there anything else to do because after restarting the konsole and when I try to run icfb& it says:

Code:
[1] 4168
[bogdan@localhost ~]$ /home/bogdan/IC5033/tools/dfII/bin/icfb.exe: relocation error: /home/bogdan/IC5033/tools/dfII/bin/icfb.exe: symbol errno, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

[1]+  Exit 127                icfb

Any suggestions :idea: ? Thx.

Regards, Bogdan M.

librt.so.1 ic6

Hi, try to set LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1, the glibc problems is most common in this forum.

Re: how to solve this ?

hardcore84 said:
Hi, try to set LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1, the glibc problems is most common in this forum.

Not to good ... I read about it ... it's not that effective ... It gives some other errors:

Code:
[bogdan@localhost ~]$ icfb&
[1] 4465
[bogdan@localhost ~]$ /bin/sh: error while loading shared libraries: libdl.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

[1]+  Exit 127                icfb
[bogdan@localhost ~]$ ls
ls: error while loading shared libraries: librt.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Anybody else ?

Ok sorry, i had the same problem with the installation of IC5141 on Fedora9, i didn't solve the question, i try to use IC6.10 and that's all ok.
In the past, i have work with IC5033 on Mandrake.

how to solve this ?

i had all sort of these issues when i tried installing ic5.1 later i found out that its problem with some packages not getting installed. i suggest you go for a complete install of rhel4 if you could. otherwise atleast make sure that you install all glib, gcc and motif packages. hope this solves your problem.

what do you mean by all ? from where do I get the list of all gcc, glib and motif needed packages ?

Status
Not open for further replies.