Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to simulate the impedance with SpectreRF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunwiss

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Help.

How to simulate the impedance, input and output, of differetial circuits with spectreRF?

The real part of my simulation results is ok, but the imaginary part is wrong. The imaginary part is too large, which is about 1000nH et. Why?

pls!

Are you interested in small signal or large signal impedance? and are you simulating it with ac, s-parameters or pss?
The answer to your question depends on it.
Bye
Mazz

Mazz said:
Are you interested in small signal or large signal impedance? and are you simulating it with ac, s-parameters or pss?
The answer to your question depends on it.
Bye
Mazz

I simulate it with PSP.
To do impedance matching with the simulation results.

thanks.

Hello, Mazz
Could you describe SpectraRF in detail?

SpectreRF is a powerful simulator used in Cadence design flow that is time based (that's different respect harmonic balance that is frequency based). It has the usual analysis (dc,ac,transient,noise,sparameter) but also a different kind of analysis (called pss, I don't remember now what it stands for, maybe periodical steady state) that is the starting point for other small signal analysis (pac,pnoise,psp...).
Maybe there is more and more to say, on Cadence site you'll find more details.
Mazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back