Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to simulate a inductor in oracd??

Status
Not open for further replies.

skarthikshines

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all am trying to simulate a proximity sensor circuit in or cad... in practical if the metal object come in front of the inductor coil means the amplitude of the coil will get decrease.. so here i need to know how can i bring the similar effect while i simulating the proximity sensor circuit in or-cad 16.3.. please help any one???

What are the various circuit elements? Do you have electrical model available for this?
I think you need to model the "proximity" aspects in terms of voltage or current.
Do you have a datasheet for this device?

in my proximity circuit am having the oscillator with the following specification that s my inductor coli may have the number of turns = 40,inductance = 38uH,capacitor = 820pF,..in practical while i checking my inductive sensor the oscillating frequency will be = 901 khz and the amplitude(peak to peak) of frequency will be approximately = 20 v.. if i bring the metal target in front of the sensor means the.. the amplitude of the frequency will get reduced.. so here how can i bring this same effect in oracd???

Status
Not open for further replies.