Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to select drive strength model in H-lynx?

Status
Not open for further replies.

layoutdude

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Help with Hyper/lynx

Greetings all!

I have run into a small problem with H-lynx that I'm hoping somebody can help me understand.

I am trying to simulate a DDR data route (just one for now). The part is a Micron MT46V16M16TG which supports two different drive output strengths (termed DQ_FULL and DQ_HALF in the IBIS model).

You are supposed to be able to select drive strength (the IBIS file includes a [Model Selector] section), but I can find no way to select which model to use in H-lynx, it only provides me with pin numbers or signal names...

I have worked around the problem by copying the file and making one that is DQ_FULL and one DQ_HALF, but this seems ridiculous since H-lynx should be able to give the option.

Am I missing something, or is H-lynx really this limited?

:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back