Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to save RTL Schematic in ISE12.3 as a JPEG or BMP picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonnightingale

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
kindly tell how to save RTL Schematic as a picture in ISE 12.3 WEbpack. I am using Windows 7.

I know the method of screen capturing but i need proper method.

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.jpg
    New Bitmap Image.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 160

I tell you what I think is a propher method :)

First of all, I recomend using a software like FSIV. It provide both fast and eficient PNG compression. PNG image is much more suitable for diagrams and schematics because it takes less space AND looks better on screen than a jpg image. It can capture pictures from other program pretty easy.
You can make the picture even smaller (faster loading time) by recuce the number of colors to 256. Unfortunately fsiv doesn't count colors in the captured image itself, you have to go to the option menu when save image.
Irfanview DO count colors if using pngout extension. However, that one is serious slow and you'll probably get at least that good compression using fsiv instead.

Other image vievers that is also suitable is XnView and Irfanview.

I DONT like schematics posted as doc, docx or jpg. I LIKE schematics posted as PNG, GIF, PDF (If graphic is vector, I hate jpg's bundled into pdf).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back