Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to run the fortran program given in Balanis Antenna Theory without MATLAB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan0354

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have the Balanis Antenna Theory book that comes with a disk with fortran program ( *.for). I don't have MATLAB or any other program that can run those. Is there any online programs that can open and run these?

Thanks

I have the Balanis Antenna Theory book that comes with a disk with fortran program ( *.for). I don't have MATLAB or any other program that can run those. Is there any online programs that can open and run these?

Thanks

G95, a free Fortran 95 compiler is available.

GNU gfortran, a free Fortran 95 compiler is available. One source of binaries is www.equation.com.

G95, a free Fortran 95 compiler is available.

GNU gfortran, a free Fortran 95 compiler is available. One source of binaries is www.equation.com.

Is this the one:
**broken link removed**

I got into www.equation.com and I don't know what to do. I am not very good with computers. Can you help?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back