Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to recover windows 2000 pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sajeev

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using p3 machine with win98 and win2000 professiona installed on it.I reinstalled a fresh copy of win98.After that i am not getting acces to win2000.The boot screen is shown only for win98 only.So how can i solve this problem?

Hi Sanjeev,

You might have mistakenly reinstalled Win 98 in the partition which has Win 2000. If it is you cannot recover Win 2000. You will have to reinstall Win 98 in the first partition again and then reinstall Win 2000 in other partition.

Regards.

Added after 40 seconds:

Hi Sanjeev,

You might have mistakenly reinstalled Win 98 in the partition which has Win 2000. If it is, you cannot recover Win 2000. You will have to reinstall Win 98 in the first partition again and then reinstall Win 2000 in other partition.

Regards.

You might have mistakenly reinstalled Win 98 in the partition which has Win 2000. If it is you cannot recover Win 2000. You will have to reinstall Win 98 in the first partition again and then reinstall Win 2000 in other partition

Install Win 98 first followed by windows 2000. This way you can have a dual boot system. Try this link **broken link removed**

Also would be helpful to reserve a partion for data only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back