Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to record cmosedu video lectures

Status
Not open for further replies.

spectrallypure

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cmosedu

Hi all,

I have used in the past HiDownload for saving RealMedia webcast lectures for my independent study on analog design. Now I have come across J.Baker's excellent lectures at cmosedu.com, and I would like to store them for offline reviewing. However, the multimedia contents of these lectures seem to be in a different, more complicated format (seems some sort of java frontend in which the video appears altogether with the slides, arranged in "scenes"). Does anybody know a method for saving these lectures to hard disk? It would be great if someone that has managed to accomplish this could explain the details on how to do it (required software, how to obtain the content links, etc).

Thanks in advance for any ideas. :D

cmosedu.com

spectrallypure said:
Hi all,

I have used in the past HiDownload for saving RealMedia webcast lectures for my independent study on analog design. Now I have come across J.Baker's excellent lectures at cmosedu.com, and I would like to store them for offline reviewing. However, the multimedia contents of these lectures seem to be in a different, more complicated format (seems some sort of java frontend in which the video appears altogether with the slides, arranged in "scenes"). Does anybody know a method for saving these lectures to hard disk? It would be great if someone that has managed to accomplish this could explain the details on how to do it (required software, how to obtain the content links, etc).

Thanks in advance for any ideas. :D

Can you provide both those video lectures links ?

thanx
kumar123

where does webcast.berkeley.edu store lectures

hi i am manjunath from india karnataka.
manju.wathar@gmail.com

for dowloading the cmosedu videos first you have to download DAP.then after downloading the DAP then you will find a small icon in the task bar(corner) then you select new download.after this you just copy and paste the link of that video which is shown in the address bar which is of .html extension replays it by .swf then press OK.your donload starts......which is flash video.u have to install flash player also.

good luck....

if u have any problem just mail me ok...............
bye...

how to record a video profile

Hi Manju!
I would like to record the web lecturers to my harddisk, to refer offline, each and every time seeing on the we b cost much price, i would like to avoid to cross download limit

__sree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back