Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to read and detect problems in electronic circuits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

teknician

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

i really need help to get started i am confuse and have many questions but dont know what to do.

i am computer technician and want to know read and detect problem in electronic circuits i dont know where to get started.

i had one electronic interactive book GCSE O Level that i studied it explain me the basic about following

register
diode
transistor
capacitor etc

about soldering i can take tutorial

but i am confuse how to read a board and how identify the problem where to get started on my diagnosis because if you can identify changing wont be such a big task isnt it ?

best regds
teKnician

help to get started

there are plenty of components
Do you know them all?
what is your knowledge about electronics?
Do you know anything about datasheets?

help to get started

your requirement is to just find the faults and repair them, am i correct or your requirement is to get into detials of the board...

Board is simply not consisting of resistors, capacitors, diode and transistor there are other components too that you may not get in GCSE stuff...

but for fault finding.. we can help you in and out..

Re: help to get started

Thanks guyz,

yes you are correct i need to repair circuits and need to get started because this is the most difficult part and to get started looking at so many components make it difficult.

as i am computer technician and want to repair power supplies, inverters, monitors, .....mother board etc i need some point to get started

any info will be welcome

best regds
teknician

Status
Not open for further replies.