Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to prohibit negative pulses on a transformer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youu know you are already giving the inverted saw tooth !!! with exponential decay... I am just saying to extend it... I think you are meaning the huge negative pulse??

that can be easily arrested by putting parallel diode in the primary as chuckey said.....

Sure, I will try it indeed.
What if one does not want to use semiconductors at all? Is there any other possible way to do it other than supplying a inverse sawtooth input?

*I am sorry to push you, I just want to see the limitations here.

If you already have a source for inverted saw tooth pulse you don need anything, but with this configutration you need at least a diode or something semiconductor.............

if you need to demonstrate without any such components GO for such a source..........

Hi Did you succeeded?, use a fast switching diode like in4148 with two in parallel because you have very low turns in primary...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back