Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to print colour text in MATLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanathidevi

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
how to print colour text in MATLAB?..

with thanks n regards
vanathi

Hi,

I really could not get your question. If you are asking that how to save matlab figures in colour then when you are saving file in your m file, lets say in post script format then use "-dpsc" here "c" is for color.

The second way is to go matlab prompt and just type "help print" or go to "print doc reference manual" in matlab help.

I m not sure whether i helped you or not, if not please specify your question a bit more.

Regards

Arif Khan

in MATLAB
for example
fprintf('hai');

i want 2 print the hai in some colour

thanks

Hi,

I dont know even if there is any thing like that. I mean this color stuff, i never need it actually, though i m working with matlab since quite a long time.

If some one else know this. plz share will be valueable. I will try to find the answer by myself as well.

Sorry man !!!

Arif Khan

I saw similar questions in comp.soft-sys.matlab, and the answers were all negative - no way to colorize your Command Window text. However, MathWorks is considering it for a future feature.

You can change MATLAB's overall font and text/background colors in the Preferences menu, but that's not something you can do line-by-line in your program.

i've done it in matlab gui,
it could be done using static text uicontrol
but one the command prompt, i've not seen that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back