Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to plot E-field verses frequency using HFSS 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

janlcc

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I simulated a bowtie antenna with a plane wave incident with HFSS 10. I want to plot the E-field verses frequency at the feeding area. Does anybody know how to plot it, or have a way to output the field and frequency and plot it in Matlab?

Many thanks,

Jennifer

Read the sections (on line help) about 3D plotting. I am assuming you have a parametric model. You can assign various parameters to the axes of your plot. The feature is a little difficult to use at first but once you get the hang of it I am sure that you will find it useful.

You might trying to get one of the Ansoft application engineers to help. I suspect since you are using version 10 that your support is now expired. I would try anyway.

Thank you very much! It is great help!!

Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.