Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to plot beta against frequency in CST MWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmushie

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

1. I was wondering if anyone can help me on how to plot the propagation constant beta against frequency for a cylinrical dielectric waveguide that I constructed to CST MWS.

2. Also, I manually calculated the propagation constant of the dielectric wave guide and got a value of about 2.7 m^-1 at a frequency of 70GHz. The simulation in CST gives about 2143m^-1 for the propagation constant. These values are too far apart so I was wondering if CST does any manipulation to the data. I may not know about this. I just started using the programme.

Thank you very much for any answers. Very much appreciated.

I have the same exact problem. I can access the value for beta at a specific frequency but unable to plot beta at a range of frequencies. Please let us know if you have figured this out already and how?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back