Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make x-y plot using Pspice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcs81

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does any one know what is x-y plot? And is there any one know how to make such plot using Pspice?

Re: X-y plot

I think x-y plot ou mean is for a scope and not in pspice, allowing you to plot two variables versus each other, instead of versus time

u mean can make such plot in spice?

I think x-y plot ou mean is for a scope and not in pspice, allowing you to plot two variables versus each other, instead of versus time

in a usual plot that your parameter is a function of time in schematic window select :plot>> axis settings a window will open choose axis variable then choose the voltage or current of the node you want you should know the name of node or you can name it in pspice by using place net alias before going to change time

you right click on circuit schematics,then choose EDIT SIMULATION CMD.You will have an open window ,you choose DC TRANSFER and specify the input and output.
OR just visit this link below:
https://www.linear.com/solutions/1829

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back