Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HOW to make Hspice generate a .print# file ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

henrywent

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi there,
I performed a transient simulation in hspice (.tran 1n 10ns), and make the hspice save the output (.option post=1) for post-simulation, but I found the output data (.tr0) is huge (not 10 points for each variable but much more than 10). Hspice does not save 10 samples for each output variable, but it was expected to generate 10 sample points because the simulation card is '.tran 1n 10ns', I don't know why. When I use the .print command, hspice did generate 10 sample points for each output variables, BUT It does not produce an output file to store the .print command output, it only print the output in the .LIS file. does anyone know how to save the output of .print command in hspice, please help, thanks!
REGARDS,
HENRY

Status
Not open for further replies.