Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make Gsm module

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit251291

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to make gsm module... where will i get circuit diagram of interfacing that gsm module with 8051 and pic too? are there any types of gsm modules??
which are those?? which one is best and chip to make?
act i am doing project.. in which my requirement is just that "if speed goes above 60km/hr then that gsm module should send a message to a particular number" that's it.. so i need a guidance..
i want all basics of gsm module... how to program it?what are AT commands? please some one tell me.....:|

Make cheap nice and easy SMS alarm with phone, making GSM module is hard job and its not for beginners, better buy finished assembled and tested gsm module in market shop. On one of sensors input at SMS alarm sensor link 60km/h speed detector and thats it.

Make cheap nice and easy SMS alarm with phone, making GSM module is hard job and its not for beginners, better buy finished assembled and tested gsm module in market shop. On one of sensors input at SMS alarm sensor link 60km/h speed detector and thats it.

yeah that option is there.. but its my BE project.. so first i'll try to make that module n if i couldn't then i'll definitely buy that one...:)

You can find on EDABoard some GSM module circuits, just use search field in right upper corner of screen. :wink:

See this project :

How to interface GSM Module with 8051 microcontroller (AT89C51) using PC
**broken link removed**

You can see this development board :

Development board Olimex AVR-GSM
https://www.radiolocman.com/op/device.html?di=62680&/AVR-GSM

9.jpg

10.jpg

3.gif

The simplist method to interface a mobile with microcontroller is use mobile phone which support AT Commands. You can use old Sony Erricson phones.
See : Interface of mobile phone with micro-controller **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back