Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make a maximized form in visual studio 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharikbaig

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Form Resizing in visual studio 2012

Hello Everyone,
I am using Visual Studio 2012 in Visual Basic Development Settings.
When I resize my form, all the controls on that form stay to the top left corner and it is only the window that resizes. I want all the controls also to resize accordingly.
Or Else, I want to design the form already maximized, so what sized form should I design? I mean what size should I enter in the properties of my Form?
Any help would be appreciated :)

Hi,

isn´t there a "WindowState" that you can set to 2?

like: Form1.WindowState = 2

Klaus

Hi,

isn´t there a "WindowState" that you can set to 2?

like: Form1.WindowState = 2

Klaus

Thanks for your reply Klaus,
I can set the form to start maximized at all times. But the problem is while designing, How can i design the layout of form for a maximized window, I will have to know the size of a maximized for for designing the layout that way.

- - - Updated - - -

It starts maximized if I set the form size to 1366X768 (My Computer's Resolution). But what if I install it to another computer with lesser or greater resolution, will it start full screen (maximized)..?

Hi,

yes, it will start fullscreen, but depending on the PC´s resolution setup it will not be 1366x768.

To get a nice look, you have to adjust your items (position and size) dynamically according resolution.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back