Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make a DDS model using Matlab or System View?

Status
Not open for further replies.

runny

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dds matlab

hello,everyone!
I'm studying about Direct digital synthesizer,I want to simulate a DDS using Matlab or System View. But I feel it's not easy to make model, So I'd like to know how to make a DDS model.

thank you !

matlab dds

Who can tell me?

ddfs output spectrum using matlab

Help me,Please!

dds in matlab

i want to know too!

simulating dds in matlab

But i can not link that webpage,who can download it and send it to My E_mail: dl_runny@hotmail.com

Thanks.

direct digital synthesis matlab

echo47 said:
Maybe this will help:
h**p://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/5611/dds.html

Basically, you repeatedly add a constant to an integer accumulator, and then use the most significant bits of the accumulator as an index into a sinewave lookup table.

Please, can you upload the ddssim.zip file of that page as well as its useful "paper" ?
... bcos it has diappear from the web ... :cry:

dds simulation matlab

here is the file for windows and unix . witch paper do you want?

direct digital synthesizer matlab

The paper mentionned in the link is :
Martin Pechanec, "Output Spectrum of a Direct Digital Synthesizer," Graduate course report, Virginia Tech, December 1997.

Although this is an old thread, I arrived here looking for a solution because there's not much information out there. I'm guessing others will arrive here too, so I'm going to post what I found.

Making a model turns out to be fairly straightforward. I found a simple model here: https://www.bitweenie.com/listings/matlab-dds/

There's a full Matlab model there. The model looks at quantization effects, but also points to a nice paper by Analog Devices that goes into much more detail about other non-ideal effects.

Hope this helps anyone still searching!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back