Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make a camera controller using 8515 microcontroller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kluivert

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I making gsm car alarm system and i want to make a feature in my project that i can take a picture for the thief inside my car via cmos camera placed in a secret invisible place in the car and stores the image in its memory.

I am using Atmel atmega 8515 microcontroller and i want to control the camera with one pin control from my microcontroller to the camera ct.
i.e : when i send a trigger from my microcontroller to the camera ct. it captures one image and stores it in its memory.

Can this be done ???

thanx in advance

Re: Camera controller

kluivert said:
i.e : when i send a trigger from my microcontroller to the camera ct. it captures one image and stores it in its memory.
if you expected to take data from camera direct and store it to Flash, please let me know the Flash part number that can write at the speed needed.
I think this link little helpfull to you.**broken link removed**

With regards
Pcup

Camera controller

I want to know is it feasible or not as it would a distinctive feature to my gsm car alarm project.

I think i would use SD memory card module so what ?

any ideas

Re: Camera controller

kluivert said:
I want to know is it feasible or not as it would a distinctive feature to my gsm car alarm project.
I think i would use SD memory card module so what ?
any ideas
You are right
Follow the link below of Alberto Ricci Bitti winning design in Circuit Cellar will give you a Idea how to handle the task you have..
**broken link removed**
with regards
Pcup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back