Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make 4.7 micro henry coil in home with a copper wire

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajaram04

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to make 4.7 micro henry coil in home with a copper wire , please specify all the requirments including protections etc if possible . . thanks

matter do not support any lazyness or difficulties ,
issue we are facing is availabilty of proper designing so as to overcome china market
just due to that today coils etc are not available in local market of our area & too we are having very much theoritical training , helpless we are so asking or i copied so many times from diffrent project books but they don't have theoritical explanation very much , but i ned both theory & practical very clear coz nobody knows what i am actually doing . .
well thanks thanks thanks a lot for all the help here with links n explanations :) thanks once again

to my knowledge those info are easily found in ALL technical/theoretical electronics books.
You can also found them in books like the ARRL handbook, so I'm sorry but I'm unable to understand your request!
In my opinion your is only lazyness!
It would have been different if you had requested some help in understanding some specific formulas, but the way you asked for help (no details at all regarding current/voltage/saturation values/...) tells me a lot!

to my knowledge those info are easily found in ALL technical/theoretical electronics books.
You can also found them in books like the ARRL handbook, so I'm sorry but I'm unable to understand your request!
In my opinion your is only lazyness!
It would have been different if you had requested some help in understanding some specific formulas, but the way you asked for help (no details at all regarding current/voltage/saturation values/...) tells me a lot!

ya ya that things i want to know thats y asked for protection too
& i didnt get info about the construction well with formulaes in books dats y i am here
all the coils other than tthe project book failed in driving our circuitries so i am here

maybe it is better if first you learn to write in English: I have absolutely not understood what you wrote!!!
Please respect punctuation, and write correct English words, do not use abbreviations like in SMSs: maybe it is not known to you, but English is not my mothertongue and I'm not used to texting slang!

thanks sir but i am here since june last year & never got problem like that , too so many conversations we i made with so many people in this way only , so many complications we solved & designed new ideas & creative things but no issues were made on such discussions . . well thanks a lot for links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back