Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to install and use CST in Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

corbin1118

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to install CST in Fedora and use it? any ref?
Thanks

The versions I have are for RedHat I think, because I Have Suse11.3 and don't work

Under Linux CST of calculation can be fulfilled far off or using the distributed calculations, i.e. In Linux there is only solvers CST, and a graphic jacket only in betta versions (FAQ 2010). Launched calculations CST 2008 Suite under Debian - worked.

Ok, but I've tried to install both CST 2008 studio suite and CST 2010; after finishing installation no program directory were created nor application, only "CST solver server administration" and/or "CST Main solver server" applications were created, launching them is not the program. I have the Linux 2.6.34.7-0.7-desktop i686, openSUSE 11.3 (i586), 4.4.4 (KDE 4.4.4) "release 3", if you can help me I would be very grateful
Thanks

But in Linux only solvers servers. GUI as CST SUITE in the version for Windovs under Linux isn't present, ш.e. to create, correct projects CST (as it did in Windovs) under Linux it will not be possible.

thanks, I'll try again, I'm newbie in linux

Status
Not open for further replies.