Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to increase the range of MC2833 to 20 meters

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakeshelec

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello can anybody tell me how to increase the range of MC2833 IC to 20 meters?actually the range of MC2833 IC is 2 meters only.The range I need to increase is upto 20 meters only.

the range of the MC2833 with the circuit shown in the datasheet will go many kilometres

have you even looked at the data sheet and its circuit examples ?

Dave

I am doing a project related to MC2833 FM transmitter.I have built the circuit using MC2833 datasheet only.The range I am getting is only 2 meters.What is the problem with the transmitter circuit and the voice is not loud when heard in the fm receiver.How to increase the range and how to increase the loudness of voice.

I have built 144MHz transmitter circuit using MC2833.I am getting signal in 108MHz band in the FM radio.Is this the reason why I am getting lesser voice and the distance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back