Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to increase metal detection

Status
Not open for further replies.

sribangaram

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends i am doing metal detector project have searched in google and try to make the one circuit 2 pnp transistors based that is working well but that is detecting very short range I wont to increase the long range so please give me the suggestion how to increase detection range

Schematic_MFM3_v_1.0.0.png

you cannot drive 300 kilometers with a wheelbarrow, to increase the detection depth you have to increase the power delivered by the transistor which drives the coil, so forget the BC 557 and forget your diagram, if you really want to make a powerful metal detector and acquire a solid knowledge of the subject, then have a look at: https://www.geotech1.com/forums/forum.php

If you search on Google for "metal detector schematic" first 10 returns shows detectors not very complicated, but having performances maybe 10x better than the one you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back