Status
Not open for further replies.

Coust

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I need import those model parameters in the .txt file to a model transistor in ADS. Does any method exist to do this instead of doing it manually?

Txt file: **broken link removed**

This .txt is a spice model and I imported it in my schematic window, but I need the model parameters and they didn't appear, however I can see them in the file.

So, do I have to put a model transistor from ADS in my shcematic and then change the parameters manually?

Ty very much.

Find what kind of SPICE format they have used and then import SPICE netlist tab in schematic File/Import tab..
You can also install Design Kit, this transistor is in the Design Kit

Ty very much. I had problems with that Design kid but I have solved it.

Ty very much. I had problems with that Design kid but I have solved it.

Can you please tell me how you imported the file in to schematic as well as the model parameters in schematic?

If you are looking for the model of NE3509M04 for ADS I recommend you to use the design kit instead of the SPICE models because it's easyer to work with. You can get it from here: **broken link removed**

If you are looking for the model of NE3509M04 for ADS I recommend you to use the design kit instead of the SPICE models because it's easyer to work with. You can get it from here: **broken link removed**

I am looking for the model NE3503M04 for ADS. I tried clicking on the link for downloading the design kit. But it says file not found.

I am looking for the model NE3503M04 for ADS. I tried clicking on the link for downloading the design kit. But it says file not found.

Yes, there is a complete DK ( Ver 6.0) for ADS, click the link at the first line which is blue.I have marked with an red arrow..

Attachments

• Low Noise GaAs FET, HJ-FET _ Renesas Electronics.pdf
    482.7 KB · Views: 201

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…