Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get Stimuli settings with SKILL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

malawi

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
stimuli in ade in virtuoso

Does anybody know how to use SKILL to get the stimuli settings? Which is set in the "Setup Analog Stimuli" form?

Thanks!

skartistref5141.pdf

Try ADE session -> save script

asigetsession

No, the saved script doesn't contain what I need. It only tells the stimuli file path, but I need the content of the stimuli file in SKILL.

Hi,

this should be done using the function asiGetStimulusInputs(o_session) -> list of inputs.
You just have to get the o_sessionID of your Analog Simulation Environment. This should be done using asiGetSession(windowId) -> o_session.
For more information have a look at the document "Virtuoso Analog Design Environment SKILL Language Reference" --> skartistref5141.pdf inside the dfII installation tree.

Regards,
hqqh

malawi

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hqqh said:
Hi,

this should be done using the function asiGetStimulusInputs(o_session) -> list of inputs.
You just have to get the o_sessionID of your Analog Simulation Environment. This should be done using asiGetSession(windowId) -> o_session.
For more information have a look at the document "Virtuoso Analog Design Environment SKILL Language Reference" --> skartistref5141.pdf inside the dfII installation tree.

Regards,
hqqh

Yes, it is exactly what I need! Thank you very much! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back