Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get M.Tech and PhD problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

hari_preetha

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Sir,
I am interested in RF & Microwave engineering. How to get the problems for M.Tech project work and PhD work in the RF & Microwave Engineering.
How can we formulate problems, before working into the problem,what we have to look. How exactly we can find problems for M.Tech project and PhD work.
Can you guide me for finding the problems for M.Tech and PhD.

Dear Sir,
By the reading the IEEE journal paper or some other reputed journal papers, do we formulate the problem for M.Tech degree and PhD degree.

What do you actually mean by 'problem'? A project topic?

Dear Sir,
By the reading the IEEE journal paper or some other reputed journal papers, do we formulate the problem for M.Tech degree and PhD degree.
Yes. You can search for ieee or other papers and if you have any ideas or interest, you can search for related papers. You can either modify those papers or can do something new related to the papers. And of course, discuss with your guide before finalizing your topic.
And one more thing; project and thesis are two different things. For thesis work, the above said way is good :)

Sir,
For M.Tech degree project , what topic and how topic can be selected. Similarly for PhD degree , What topic and how topic can be selected.Can you clarify it.

Sir,
For M.Tech degree project , what topic and how topic can be selected. Similarly for PhD degree , What topic and how topic can be selected.Can you clarify it.
Topic selection is completely up to you. Find out what are the latest trends in your field and do something related to that. I am sorry, I don't know much about topics in RF & Microwave. Better consult your guide.
For Phd, it will be easier if you select a topic which is related to your M.Tech thesis or project work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back