Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to generate test data in matlab like in ADC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

karper1986

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,

Can anyone help me how to generate test data in matlab like in adc. Thanks.

Best regards,
Karper

analog to digital converter in matlab

Hello. Look for Fixed-Point toolbox in MATLAB. There is Help and Demos for it in MATLAB.

Good luck.

karper1986

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: ADC i matlab

Thanks Mad I.D. for your quick reply. it was helpful to read about fixed-point toolbox.
When I was googling I find a cute matlab program that can do the test data from ADC. Hope for someone it will be helpful, too.

Best regards,
Karper.

Re: ADC in matlab

Hi harii74,

I dont have MATLAB code which describes ADC static and dynamic errors, sory.
But there is some thesis about ADC, and on the end is some matlab corection code. Maybe it will be helpful, if not - sory.

Best regards,
Karper.

karper1986 said:
Hi harii74,

I dont have MATLAB code which describes ADC static and dynamic errors, sory.
But there is some thesis about ADC, and on the end is some matlab corection code. Maybe it will be helpful, if not - sory.

Best regards,
Karper.

Hi friend,

may be the author will not accept to publish his thesis here :!:

you can use the PM instead.

Hi Aya2002,

Thanks for advice, in future it will not repeat. Sorry.

Best regards,
Karper.

Re: ADC i matlab

Thanks Mad I.D. for your quick reply. it was helpful to read about fixed-point toolbox.
When I was googling I find a cute matlab program that can do the test data from ADC. Hope for someone it will be helpful, too.

Best regards,
Karper.

Hello Karper,

I am currently working for 10-bit pipelined ADC and i want some information about the matlab code you have got for testing ADC. I need some suggestion about which methodology to follow for INL and DNL test.

Regards,
Deep.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back