Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to find supply transformer informations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazz

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

Hi
I have the following informations on a transformer:
PART-CODE PART-NAME PART-DESCRIPTION
50M0000101 TRANS SMPS 2094.0008C
furthermore on the part there is the label EWK4898.
It is inside the Daewoo chassis cp-775 (it's a TV).
The transformer is in the supply part (quasi-resonant flyback converter) that is not working: I've searched on google some information regarding the transformer (I suspect that the fault is there) such a description or the manufacturer, but without success.
Any help???
Thanks a lot
Mazz

For test you can use transformer from chassis CP375 (2084.0014 they are very similar).50M0000101 hasn't replacement,you can buy only original at Daewoo. I don't think ,that SMPS has some defect. Probably there are some other problem with power supply.

Hallo
thanks repair(R) to your (all) replies.
I know that this is not a "complete" information but maybe you can help me more...
Powering up the TV (in standby mode) I hear a "tic-tic..." coming from the supply area of the PCB. The freq. of this small sound is around 1 or 2 Hz. Any aidea to proceed??
amd more: do you know who is the manufacturer of these SMPS used on Daewoo?
Many thanks.
Mazz

Remove L802,if power supply will work then check line output circuit

Do you mean the P802 degaussing coil?
I've checked the line output circuit and seem to work well (+300 V DC on C805. All passive components in the supply part are OK.
Considered your advice (that's the SMPS is OK) what remains is only STR-S5707. I've desoldered it. Any way to control if it works?

Thaks a lot
Mazz

I mean not degaussing coil P802 but L802 (in secondary pover supply circuit)

The supply has been repaired but still the TV is not working. Any suggestion to check line output circuit?
Thank you a lot
Mazz

Hi, put an ohm-meter on the power transistor from line circuit, check if it is still a transistor, or a wire with three pins.

Yes, you're right. all is short circuit.
Thanks.
Mazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back