Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to find sensitivity of matched filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapanssonar

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
in spike detection of EEG signal if we get the result. how can we find the sensitivity of the sensitivity and accuracy if matched filter. give the matlab code for this...........

Hi sapanssonar,
I have studied this topic long time ago, so i can't give you any code for now, but i have a suggestion for you.
I saw a book which has got extensive analysis of Matched Filters in fact the whole process of demodulation using matched filters was comprehensively described in this book below

Contemporary Communication Systems using Matlab - Proakis and Salehi

The description was accompanied by several matlab codes which help in understanding the topic as well as coding our own matched filter using matlab, i used to have this book long time ago but i don't have it now.

I hope this helps -- Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.