Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to find phase information while usingnpark transformation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

merin_leo

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,my project is vector control of upf converter. I need to get Θ for park transformation. i am using dsPIC30f4011 for vector control algorithm.
how can get this phase information.

In park's (or dq-) transformation Θ is the instantaneous phase angle of the rotating reference frame. Where you get it (respectively what the reference frame is) depends strongly on the application. You need to explain what you want to achieve.

hi,my project is vector control of upf converter. I need to get Θ for park transformation. i am using dsPIC30f4011 for vector control algorithm.
how can get this phase information.

hi, thanx for your reply. in my project i am controlling input power factor by vector control algorithm.so i am transforming 3 phase voltage and current to dq frame. for conversion i need the
Θ value. the control algorithm is implemented in the dspic30f

---------- Post added at 14:23 ---------- Previous post was at 14:20 ----------

In park's (or dq-) transformation Θ is the instantaneous phase angle of the rotating reference frame. Where you get it (respectively what the reference frame is) depends strongly on the application. You need to explain what you want to achieve.

hi, thanx for your reply. in my project i am controlling input power factor by vector control algorithm.so i am transforming 3 phase voltage and current to dq frame. for conversion i need the
Θ value. the control algorithm is implemented in the dspic30f.

---------- Post added at 14:24 ---------- Previous post was at 14:23 ----------

Θ value. the control algorithm is implemented in the dspic30f

So the grid voltage is your reference frame. An all-digital PLL (ADPLL) can be used to extract the phase.

P.S.: An example from literature

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.