Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] how to find arctanh.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

dipin

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

did anybody know how to find arctanh using cordic algorithm.
(using microrotations) .
i need to find out arctan and arctanh . arctan can be easily implemented using vector mode.

but arctanh i am not able to find !!!(i only wanted to know how to find arctanh using cordic methode).
if anybody know please help

thanks&regards

hi,

actually i need to implement this in hardware.
or else i need to find out cosh or sinh .
anybody know how to find out sinh or cosh using cordic rotation or vector methode. i tried a lot didnt get that from internet. if anybody know please help

thanks & regards

actually i need to implement this (arctan/arctanh) in hardware.
or else i need to find out cosh or sinh .
anybody know how to find out sinh or cosh using cordic rotation or vector methode. i tried a lot didnt get that from internet. if anybody know please help
thanks & regards

I should have known better than look at this thread (dipin). Of course it was actually very easy to find something on this. Here I'll post the link anyway just because I found it, though you don't deserve to get it. ;-) http://www.voidware.com/cordic.htm

hi,
I should have known better than look at this thread (dipin). Of course it was actually very easy to find something on this. Here I'll post the link anyway just because I found it, though you don't deserve to get it. ;-) http://www.voidware.com/cordic.htm
sorry my bad. actually i am lookin only for doccuments. i never thought of looking into a program which will give good insignt than doccuments :bang:.

thanks verymuch ads_ee . problem solved!!!

thanks&regards

I should have known better than look at this thread (dipin). Of course it was actually very easy to find something on this.
Not his fault. They don't teach google in the land of delicious curries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back