Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to do video compression on Spartan-3A using MICROBLAZE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mubi1134

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,
i am a new user of FPGA,i have to program a MICROBLAZE,so how i start my work.video compression on SPARTAN-3A DSP 3400 VSK is my project.
thanks

using MICROBLAZE

Just search the net for Xilinx EDK and you will find 100s of tutorials that will help you start using the Microblaze.

Re: using MICROBLAZE

thanks for replying,
i m searching the Xilinx EDK for last two weeks i found many titorials,but the titorials related to my project is not working.they are giving error.and i m unable to resolve this problem.if u can tell me how to correct my direction than i will be very much grateful to you.i have done tutorials about Spartan-3E but i cannot corelate it with my project.so tell me how i can corelate it to my project.
thanks

using MICROBLAZE

What is it you want to do? Most of the ones I used worked properly, except the ones designed for older ISE.

Re: using MICROBLAZE

What is it you want to do? Most of the ones I used worked properly, except the ones designed for older ISE.

Hi Farhada,

I know this post is quite old!
But I am curious to know if you ever manged to Store an image on the compact Flash!
I really want to find at least one person in the whole world who has done that!

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Farhada,

I know this post is quite old!
But I am curious to know if you ever manged to Store an image on the compact Flash!
I really want to find at least one person in the whole world who has done that!

Thanks

Hi,
I stopped using Compact Flash long time ago, but I am sure you can find many examples on how to access the SD Card on Micro Blaze, is it what you want to do?

BR,
/Farhad

Hi,
I stopped using Compact Flash long time ago, but I am sure you can find many examples on how to access the SD Card on Micro Blaze, is it what you want to do?

BR,
/Farhad

Well, I trying to avoide buying another board. So its my concern to know if you were successful in writing the image on the CF using this board.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back