Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to design a rail-to-rail OPA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

benever

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can someone tell me how to design a rail_to_rail opa
especial at the output level (in details to explain it)

thanks!

rai_to_rail

i think u need something like output stage with minimum number of devices to allow a good swing

Re: rai_to_rail

For output stage, you have to use Common Source/Common Emitter, instead Voltage Follower.
benever said:
can someone tell me how to design a rail_to_rail opa
especial at the output level (in details to explain it)

thanks!

Re: rai_to_rail

you can have output stage as buffers ie depends on the stage you want ie inverting or non inverting...but before going to the inverter stage you need the summing circuits ..the summing circuit may be wide swing cascode current mirror..
if you are too limitation about current you can choose the coupling network for the differential ...so that you can convert the output into rail to rail then you can connect to the inverted buffers...if you have doubt ..tell me i will upload the document...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back