Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Design a 2.4GHz balun filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyai

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
balun filter

I wanna use 1.6mm FR4 PCB board to design a baluan filter operated at 2.4 GHz band, who can tell me how to design it ?

Thanks.

2.4 ghz balun

Hi

Look a this link it could help to start
**broken link removed**

rayan

2.4ghz balun

In this article can find how to design a microstrip balun on FR4 for 2.4GHz.
**broken link removed**

2.4g balun

CMFB is important in such circuit,should be taken great care

balun 2.4ghz

in 2.4G,fr4 could be used?
in my kownledge the fr4 usally used lower 2G

balun 2.4 ghz

I have used FR4 even for C band (3.4GHz). Is not a problem from the moment that you are taken into account the loss.

2.4ghz balun design

I use FR4 for 2.4GHz in long time. I believe the majority of 2.4GHz consumer product are using FR4 due to cost. Of course you can't expect too much.

What considerations should I bear if I want to have required response from the filter at higer frequencies say 6,8,12GHz how will FR4 behave there

basically I need specific rejection from the filter at these frequencies and it should have min. insertion loss in the pass band around 2.4Ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.